Join our Pet Health Club for great savings and spread the cost of your pet’s healthcare
To help pet owners save money and spread the cost of routine treatment, we have designed our Pet Health Club – it’s a great way to cut the cost of veterinary care for your pet.
The Pet Health Club is not pet insurance – it covers the regular treatment that your pet needs, like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, that pet insurance does not cover. All these things are essential to keep your pet in the best possible health, helping them live a happier, healthier and longer life.
Our Pet Health Club gives you the reassurance of knowing that you are providing the best possible care for your pet throughout its life, in a simple and affordable way. In addition, we will reward your loyalty with exclusive Pet Health Club discounts on food purchases, services and treatments from us.
Your Pet Health Club includes:
- Full vaccinations and health check at time of vaccination
- Flea and worming treatments throughout the year
- 10% off primary vaccination course
- 10% off neutering
- 10% off microchipping
- 10% off all pet food
- Six monthly check up with vet
- Free annual blood pressure and urinalysis for cats over 8 years
- Free annual urinalysis for dogs over 8 years
- Two free consults with nurse to clean ears or empty anal glands
- Unlimited free nail clipping with nurse
- Free weight clinics with nurse
And it’s so easy to join
Ask at reception or phone us and join our Pet Health Club today. There is no joining fee or age restrictions and the simple and affordable monthly payments are collected by direct debit.
Download an application form
- Download the application form here print it out & bring it in to our surgery.